Between 18 May and 2 June, more than 2,300 AICD members from a range of sectors responded to a survey on the governance impact of COVID-19. The results showed the challenges that the crisis has posed to many organisations and the bold steps required to see Australia through the recovery phase.
Survey result highlights
- More than two-thirds (68 per cent) of members would like the Federal Government to radically rethink its agenda and develop new policy priorities for a post-COVID-19 world.
- AICD members on average expect their organisations to operate at 84 per cent of capacity over the next six months.
- Many respondents (44 per cent) expect to have reduced workforces over the next six months compared to pre-COVID-19 levels.
- NFP members (43 per cent) are concerned with making going concern assessments or solvency declarations about their organisations in light of the pandemic.
- The top strategic priorities for AICD members in the next six months include addressing cash flow and customer demand uncertainty, pivoting business operationally and adapting to new ways of working.
Download the summary report
Download the full data pack with sector-by-sector results