Are you prepared for your first or subsequent board position?
Applying for a director role is different to applying for your executive roles. Being prepared, developing a director career pathway and actively mapping out your plan to find board appointments are essential for success.
This half day workshop will provide you with practical tools to assist with the recruitment process when applying for a director position.
- Join our experienced directors as they share their knowledge on:
- How they obtained their first directorships
- Guidance on the director recruitment process
- How to make your director CV stand out from other applicants
- Tips and tricks on the interview process for non-executive directors
As part of the workshop there will be a dedicated session on “How to write your Director CV”. We encourage all attendees to bring their current executive and non-executive director curriculum vitae on the day.
Take advantage of this opportunity to network with your peers and position yourself for the next big step in your career.
The workshop will formally conclude at 1.15pm followed by lunch and networking.
Bookings are essential. Limited spaces available due to current restrictions.