Announcing the International Scholarships Program 2019
We are pleased to reopen the International Scholarship Program for 2019, offering full scholarship places for our International Company Directors Courses in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and Fiji, and one full scholarship place for our Fiji Directors Course.
We are offering international scholarships to directors, aspiring directors and community leaders who due to financial constraints would otherwise be unable to attend our governance programs.
What courses are available for the scholarship?
The International Company Directors Course is based on global governance principles and is designed to help directors, aspiring directors and senior executives to understand their role and responsibilities when operating internationally.
The Fiji Directors course is designed for directors, aspiring directors and senior executives looking for a comprehensive introduction to the key areas of directorship in Fiji, covering governance, strategy and risk, and finance as they relate to the local Fijian law.
One full scholarship place is available for each of the following courses:
- Fiji Directors Course, Suva, 14-16 February 2019
- International Company Directors Course, Hong Kong 4-8 March 2019
- International Company Directors Course, Dubai 7-11 April 2019
- International Company Directors Course, Singapore 13-17 May 2019
- International Company Directors Course, Fiji 10-14 June 2019
Who is eligible for these scholarships?
People of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
What is the selection criteria?
To be eligible for the scholarship, each applicant must:
- be a director, aspiring director or community leader of an organisation with an annual turnover of less than AU$2 million
- describe why without the international scholarship they would not be able to attend this training
- describe the benefits they would receive as an individual in undertaking the International Company Directors Course or Fiji Directors Course
- describe the benefits that their organisation or broader community would receive by undertaking the International Company Directors Course or Fiji Directors Course
- provide supporting documentation
- be a current member of the AICD
What is included in the scholarship?
Each successful applicant will receive:
- A full scholarship place to attend their selected International Company Directors Course; or
- A full scholarship place to attend the Fiji Directors Course; and
Please note that the scholarship does not include travel costs, accommodation, visas and allowances.
How do individuals apply for scholarships?
The scholarship application form will be available on our website from Monday 1 October 2018. Individuals must complete this form and submit to email@example.com along with any relevant supporting documentation by Wednesday 31 October 2018.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.