This provides the SME the opportunity to not only transform themselves but also to disrupt their larger competitors by being agitators of change. If you allow change to be forced on you, then you will have far less control of the outcomes than if you actively engage in the change process.
For all the focus on the word ‘digital’ and ‘technology’, the reality is that if solutions are not grounded in valuable business outcomes, then they serve no purpose.
This webinar will cover:
- Why the move to digital — motivation and drivers
- Setting the foundations — impacts on your business strategy and models
- Organisational readiness
- Understanding the why and what of digital platforms — technology and infrastructure
- Security, privacy and your responsibilities
By attending this session you will:
- Gain clarity about the reasons for change and the business drivers
- Understand examples of the opportunities created by connecting emerging technology to strategic business value
- Analyse the actions you can take to manage the risks involved, allowing you to articulate this to stakeholders and then act
The insights you get from this webinar will help you take back control and effectively steer your business into the future.