This webinar will cover:
- How the role of the company secretary has moved beyond compliance and towards that of an influencer for good governance
- How to leverage the role of company secretary to improve the interaction between the board, the chair and key stakeholders
- How the role today has become one of cultural ambassador, curator and moral compass
- Impacting board dynamics from induction to evaluation to succession planning
- Delivering quality board papers, transparency and reporting
The webinar provide insight into how directors can navigate their roles using the experience and organisational knowledge of the company secretary.
It is designed to stimulate thinking and reinforce the importance of this role in the organisational governance framework. Directors will have a more seamless and holistic understanding of reporting and other mechanisms as supported by this role to the benefit of the board and organisation.
Jenny Robertson has authored the book The Role of the Company Secretary: Influence, impact and integrity, available at our bookstore.