Governance of Not-for-profit (NFP) organisations is driven by the board of directors. This introductory session outlines the duties and responsibilities of those directors and provides insight into the key principles of success for NFP directors.
The 90 minute webinar will explore questions for NFP directors including:
• What is the role of an NFP board?
• What are the duties and responsibilities of a NFP director, as well as the rights and protections available?
• What are the common expectations of NFP directors?
• Is an NFP director role right for you and which NFP will be the ‘best fit’?
• What challenges are facing NFP directors?
• What resources are available to support you as an NFP director?
For further information and insight to the NFP sector please consider listening to the
NFP podcast series