Despite significant commentary on why culture is important to an organisation, there has been little on how organisations, and in particular boards, should approach this.
Join CEOs Angus Armour and Louise Davidson and a panel of experienced directors who will discuss the key findings from the report and be led through a moderated discussion by Christian Gergis, AICD Head of Policy, Advocacy
They will discuss topics such as:
- What is company culture and why does it matter to boards
- How boards oversee company culture – getting a line of sight
- How boards measure and assess company culture
- Tone from the top - how boards influence company culture
This webinar will be conducted as a virtual discussion.
The increased and evolving expectations on accountability, combined with the extraordinary set of circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic and additional challenges in management, governance, and oversight of culture, has made the discussion on company culture more important than ever. It is critical that directors prioritise and embed good company culture, and act immediately where there are instances of misconduct or unethical behaviour.
- Ed John – ACSI Executive Manager, Governance, Engagement and Policy
- Ilana Atlas AO MAICD – Chair, Coca Cola Amatil ; Director, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
- Graeme Hunt MAICD – Chair AGL
- Angus Armour FAICD - AICD Managing Director and CEO
- Louise Davidson AM GAICD - ACSI CEO
- Kate Griffiths - ACSI Executive Manager, Public Policy and Advocacy
- Claire Molinari - ACSI Manager, Research
Christian Gergis GAICD – AICD Head of Policy, Advocacy