In this roundtable, AICD NFP Sector Lead Phil Butler GAICD discusses with leading directors in the sector the challenges presented by COVID-19.
The discussion covers:
- The impact COVID-19 has had on the sector overall, including donations, volunteers, operations and people.
- Cash flow issues that many NFPs are facing.
- What government needs to do to support the NFP sector.
- How boards can start planning for recovery.
Panellists involved in the discussion:
- Phil Butler, GAICD Sector Lead - Not for Profit, AICD
- Rowena McNally FAICD Independent Chair, National Employment Services Association and NED Mt Isa Rodeo
- Justin Koonin GAICD President, ACON Health Ltd
- Kristin Michaels FAICD CEO, The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia