This course is delivered as four 4-hour workshops covering the following topics:
- Value creation through governance
- Value creation through strategy
- Value creation through financial management
- Value creation through risk reduction
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Implement the right strategic planning process for their business and provide value-adding strategic guidance.
- Assess the financial health of their business and use this information to improve cash flow and profitability.
- Identify the key risks impacting their business and implement appropriate risk management strategies.
- Apply relevant governance practices – including effective decision making – to generate value and drive sustainable growth.
With a maximum of 25 participants per course, workshops are practical and interactive and facilitators will encourage participants to apply learnings to their own circumstances.
Participants receive course materials including director tools, checklists and templates and will walk away with a plan that can be directly applied to their business. Minimal pre-reading is required.