The course materials will be available for pre-reading six weeks prior to the course commencing. The course also provides outstanding networking opportunities across a wide variety of industries and sectors. If you’re serious about a career as a director or enhancing your existing directorship knowledge, the Company Directors Course is the course for you.
Who should attend?
- Executive directors
- Non-executive directors
- Senior executives who report to boards from publicly listed, private, Government and not-for-profit organisations.
How will I benefit?
The Company Directors Course provides participants with the confidence and knoweldge to tackle the challenges of directorship both in the short-term and as their director career progresses.
In undertaking this course, participants will gain:
- An awareness of the contemporary governance landscape and key issues facing boards
- Practical frameworks and tools to help drive organisational performance through effective strategic decision making, financial analysis, risk management and oversight of culture
- Improved financial literacy and ability to assess the financial health of an organisation
- An understanding of how boardroom behaviours impact the board’s effectiveness, and how to influence these dynamics to improve board performance
- Access to a network of professional peers as well as expert facilitators who are themselves experienced practicing directors.
This course is held over five consecutive days. The intensive sessions are run by facilitators who have extensive real-world director experience coupled with the ability to create an interactive and unique learning environment.
For more information please contact your Division Office.
Please ensure you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions.
Registrations close 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
Complimentary eLearning courses
All Company Directors Course participants will receive complimentary access to The Director Mindset and Interpreting Financial Statements eLearning courses. Access to the courses will be sent to you via email with your confirmation of enrolment.
The eLearning courses are interactive. The Director Mindset helps establish the governance context of the course. It is best completed prior to attending the course. Interpreting Financial Statements caters to your specific finance development needs by allowing you to self-select your level of learning. To ensure you are well prepared for understanding an organisation’s financial well-being, we strongly recommend you complete this eLearning course prior to participating in the classroom dedicated to Financial Literacy and Performance.