The Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) is offering fully funded director education and development scholarship opportunities to 13 individuals making a positive impact within their organisations and communities.
These scholarships are for current leaders and directors of Tasmanian small to medium enterprises and are designed to enhance their governance knowledge through the Foundations of Directorship Online™ program and Director Discussion Series.
Foundations of Directorship Online™ is a course designed for senior executives and managers looking to gain an understanding of the duties and responsibilities of boards and directors. The Director Discussion Series is a director-led discussion connecting the course learnings to real-world board issues and building on the foundational knowledge of directorship and developing valuable connections.
To further enrich their director journey successful applicants also receive a twelve-month AICD membership, joining them to the leading network of directors, and a twelve-month subscription to Directorship Opportunities connecting applicants to their next board opportunity.
The business must:
- Have been in operation for a minimum of three years.
- Employ a minimum of one person other than the owner/director.
The applicant must:
- Be a Director/Owner or Senior Manager of a small to medium enterprise based in Tasmania.
- Reside in Tasmania.
- Have not been disqualified from being a director of a corporation or its equivalent.
- Commit to undertaking the full Foundations of Directorship Online™ program (25 Oct, 1 Nov and 8 Nov 2021) and the 3-part Director Discussion Series (8 Feb, 8 Mar, 12 Apr 2022).
Applications close COB Tuesday 10 August 2021.
>To apply Please click here
>For more information on the program, contact email@example.com