The Australian Institute of Company Directors and the Governance Institute of Australia have collaborated to explore the most critical issues for boards and have released a joint statement, supported by a barristers’ opinion, to outline our position on these issues.
The statement is available to download below.
Access the webcast
The issues and the statement were explored in a webcast on 2 August 2019.
A recording of this webcast is available here.
Visit our FAQs page for more about accessing the webcast and recording your DPD.
The webcast explores:
- the relevant legal obligations
- the level of detail that should be included in minutes
- the status of drafts and notes.
- Graham Bradley AM FAICD, Non-Executive Director
- Anna Sandham FGIA, Senior Governance Consultant, Company Matters
- Douglas Gration FGIA, Barrister
- Catherine Maxwell FGIA, General Manager, Policy and Advocacy, Governance Institute of Australia