The Australian Institute of Company Directors and the Governance Institute of Australia have collaborated to explore the most critical issues for boards and have released a joint statement, supported by a barristers’ opinion, to outline our position on these issues.
The statement is available to download below.
These issues were explored in a webcast on 2 August 2019. A recording of this webcast is available here.
The webcast explores:
- the relevant legal obligations
- the level of detail that should be included in minutes
- the status of drafts and notes.
- Graham Bradley AM FAICD, Non-Executive Director
- Anna Sandham FGIA, Senior Governance Consultant, Company Matters
- Douglas Gration FGIA, Barrister
- Catherine Maxwell FGIA, General Manager, Policy and Advocacy, Governance Institute of Australia
To add your DPD units, simply log in to the AICD website (desktop only), go to DPD and select ‘add activity’.
For further information, see How to log your DPD units.