16 Australian NFP insiders share 14 hard-earned learnings about this fast-moving sector that contributes so much to Australian society.
This free book is available only in ePub format.
Please note: This free book is only available in e-book format and only available to AICD members.
- Introduction - The Story Behind the Ambitious Effort to Reform Australia's NFP Sector by Linda Lavarch
- Chapter 1 - The Personality of Australian Non-profit Boards - Evidence from a Large-scale Study by Associate Professor Gavin Nicholson FAICD, Professor Myles McGregor- Lowndes OAM, Professor Cameron Newton
- Chapter 2 - Culture in Not-for-profit Boards by Kathleen Townsend GAICD
- Chapter 3 - Investment Policy Statements - Key Considerations for an NFP Board by Andrew Thomas MAICD
- Chapter 4 - Looking After Volunteers by Professor Myles McGregor-Lowndes OAM
- Chapter 5 - The Chief Executive's Perspective by Dr Stephen Judd FAICD
- Chapter 6 - Governing for Success in NFPs by Liesel Wett FAICD
- Chapter 7 - Administering Australia's First National Charity Law Regime - Some Personal Perspectives by Susan Pascoe AM FAICD
- Chapter 8 - NFP Financial Management in Focus - Financial Insights for Long-term Sustainability by Vanessa Nolan-Woods
- Chapter 9 - Musings from the Chair by Rowena McNally MAICD
- Chapter 10 - Charitable Corporations - Keeping Focused on the Main Game by Anne Robinson FAICD
- Chapter 11 - Eyes Wide Open - Working with Government by Professor Peter Shergold AC FAICD
- Chapter 12 - Fundraising and Boards - Be a Leader and a Meddler! by Dr Wendy Scaife
- Chapter 13 - NFP Financial Sustainability - An Organisational, Government and Community Issue by Joe Shannon
- Chapter 14 - NFP Governance through the Lense of Cooperative Research Centres by Dr Katharine Woodthorpe FAICD