AI is complex and involves ethical challenges. How should directors be approaching this transformative technology? AI-focused venture capitalist Ash Fontana gives a how-to guide in this video.
Ash Fontana is an early stage investor focused on AI and author of The AI-First Company: How to Compete and Win with Artificial Intelligence (Penguin).
In this video, Ash talks about what directors need to know to harness AI to advance their organisation's strategy. He covers:
- [0:00] What AI is
- [0:34] How to get up to speed in this fast-moving field
- [3:07] How your organisation can get started with AI
- [5:47] What is an AI-first company?
- [7:24] How AI will be essential for competitive advantage
- [9:57] How to get the data you need to build effective AI models
- [11:54] How to keep your customer data safe
- [14:15] How to find the AI talent you need
- [16:13] The ethics of AI
- [18:27] Overcoming potential AI biases