Admission as a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors Institute is by application or invitation only. Application for admission as a Fellow must be made direclty to the Institute and it is highly recommended you review Fellow By-Laws and Fellow Guidance Notes.
Do you satisify and can supply supporting documentation for the following criteria:
- Has been a Member of the Institute for at least the last three consecutive years; and
- Has provided References from three current Fellows of the Institute; and
- Has been a Director on the Board of an Eligible Organisation and/or a Senior Government Official of a Significant Government Entity for a minimum of either six and/or ten years.
(A) Six years as follows:
- In one role for a minimum of six years consecutive years; or
- Within an eight year period, in one role for a minimum of threes consecutive years and a second role for the balance of six years, and has successfully passed the Institute’s Company Directors Course assessment or its Boardroom Mastery assessment;
(B) Ten years as follows:
- Within a twelve year period, in one role for a minimum of six consecutive years, in a second role for a minimum of three consecutive years; or
- Within a twelve year period, in one role for a minimum of six consecutive years, in a second role for a minimum of two consecutive years and in a third role for a minimum of one year.
To be eligible to renew membership of the Institute into the class of Fellow must fulfil the Mandatory DPD requirement (but is not required to demonstrate continuous compliance with the admission requirements set out in By-Law 188.8.131.52), must complete the application form with supporting documentation, and must pay any applicable membership fee.
It is highly recommended you speak with one of our Membership Engagement Executives on 1300 739 119, who could guide you through the process.