This director download will explore artificial intelligence and how it is reshaping the future of business. In collaboration with NASA, Woodside have recently welcomed “Rick” a R2C3 robot worker that soon will be entrusted with some of the most challenging and dangerous offshore roles.
Woodside’s Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Shaun Gregory and Shelley Kalms, GM of Science will delve into what this means for the businesses of the future, the role of strategy and risk, financial implications and the questions directors should be asking.
Join us to explore:
- What the future of artificial intelligence look like
- How will it affect directors and boards of the future
- Five aspects that boards should consider now
This series of events delivers contemporary governance related topics through short, sharp and concise evening sessions. Attendees will have the opportunity to network amongst like-minded business professionals and hear from industry experts from a variety of fields and backgrounds.
Director Downloads will occur on the second Monday of each month (March - November). Upcoming downloads include:
- 9 October | The bank and you - managing your financial link
- 13 November | Directing start-ups - a changing business model