Steven Cole has over 40 years of professional, corporate and business experience through senior legal consultancy, as well as a range of executive management and non executive appointments.
His extensive boardroom and board sub-committee experience includes ASX listed, statutory, proprietary and NFP organisations covering the industrial, financial, educational, professional services, health and resources sectors.
Steven’s professional qualifications include:
- Llb (hons)– University of Western Australia
- AICD Company Directors Diploma and Fellow
- Wharton School – University of Pennsylvania – Corporate Governance Program 2010
Steven has strong work and community ethic. His continuing appointments include:
- Deputy Chairman of Reed Resources Limited (ASX listed);
- Non-Executive Director of Matrix Composites and Engineering Limited;
- Chairman of 2 investment trust companies with around $20m under management;
- Chairman of Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre Trust (a WA statutory authority);
- Chairman of Brightwater Care Group Inc, a major charitable NGO.