Life Fellow Institute of Directors (FIOD) Delhi Chapter; Fellow Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD), Fellow Australian Institute of Management (FAIM), Professional Member Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA), Charter Member TiE, Member Golden Key International Honour Society.
Chairman Itours Pty Ltd and China Digital Ready, Director Universal Village, Director in Director’s Suite, Director Taradale Music (Spring Music), Advisory Director Reacheights (India), Director Eka Academy, Director Bravo Careers (India) Private Limited, Director Bravo Careers Singapore, Ebravo Pty Ltd, Bravo education Services and International Institute of Business Technologies, Melbourne.
Dale is the founder and Managing Director of several firms specialising in performance, leadership and career management. He and his team have a passion for and a wealth of experience in delivering leading edge programs for people who want to achieve their best.
Dale has worked in the Coaching, Career Development and Education for 30 years. He has delivered career and leadership programs in Australia, India, Singapore and Malaysia at all levels including for Graduates and Executives. His particular skills and experience extend to executive coaching, performance and career management, and leadership. Even as the founder of several companies he devotes the majority of his time to delivering services directly to clients.
His key company Bravo Consulting Group specialises in:
- Working with individuals in developing their purpose and meaning in work and career
- Conducting learning and development programs at all levels within an organisation
- Developing change management processes and systems for corporate in Australia that develop organisational capability and decision making
- Assisting companies in developing coaching frameworks and skills, allowing them to increase their leverage off human potential and to value inclusion as a way of thinking
- Assisting organisations in restructuring processes, ensuring that corporate brand is protected and that the employees affected by this change are well cared for and set up for future career success
- Developing performance and career management practice and capability with international organisations
Dale was Deputy Chair of Norwood (psychiatric services) an organisation focused on re-integrating those with mental health challenges back into the community. He has also been Chairman of Crisis Support Service Inc. now known as On The Line (Suicide Help-Line, Vet Affairs Line and Mensline Australia), and a Director of the Men’s Health Alliance representing. His passion is in assisting men to develop better help seeking behaviours so that women and children can be safe.