Organisations across all sectors in Australia are recognising the important role of culture in improving performance and building a productive workforce.
Positioned at the apex of organisational hierarchy, the Board - in partnership with executive management – has an important role to play in forming and monitoring workplace culture.
Like other areas of governance, adjustments to organisational culture remains an ongoing area of focus.
Join us as we share expert insights into building a workplace culture that improves productivity and encourages an engaged workforce.
- Discuss why workforce culture impacts staff retention and acquisition.
- The main reasons that lead organisations to consciously develop and enhance a unique workforce culture.
- Best-practice measures to determine the success of workplace culture, aside from metrics.
- Discuss how psychological safety and workplace culture extends to employees connecting remotely and working from home.
- The benefits of a psychologically safe workplace culture to enable employees to communicate ideas and concerns without fear of being punished or judged.
- Ashleigh Smith, Director, Buzzer Enterprise Resilience Platform
- Alexandrea Cannon FAICD, Chair, SATAC and Director, Bizbuild
- Catherine Sayer, CEO, Food SA