The business world is constantly evolving and legislative reform is never far behind. It is vital that current and future leaders are aware of changes to their legal obligations and responsibilities.
Partners from leading Cairns law firm MacDonnells Law will lead an insightful discussion on a range of topics including:
- Corporate Governance trends that directors should have on their radar
- Director's Duty to Disclose Climate Change Risk
- Mandatory Data Breach Notifications
- Insolvency Update: "Safe Harbour" For Company Directors
- Insolvency Update: Stay On Enforcing 'Ipso Facto' Clauses to Apply From 1 July 2018
- Putting an End To Illegal Phoenixing
- ASIC Enforcement Review Taskforce
- Super Trustee Governance
- Unfair contract terms update
- Competition law
Take this opportunity to update your knowledge and guard against falling foul of the law.
Qld Events Team
T. 07 3222 5500