In Australia, regulators such as the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), along with the findings of the Royal Commission into Banking, have highlighted the significance of organisational culture in shaping governance frameworks, ensuring compliance and contributing to the overall success of the business.
Join us at this briefing and hear from a director, a CEO and a culture expert as they discuss:
- What does culture really mean and how can it be measured?
- What KPIs or other methodologies are common or emerging practice in measuring culture?
- How can you identify any issues or gaps that need addressing?
- What level of contribution towards culture does the board expect of a CEO?
- Who is responsible for monitoring and reporting these results to the board?
What practical tools, education and resources are available to help directors tackle this issue?
View the AICD Forward Governance Agenda here.
T. 1300 739 119