Anne is an experienced businesswoman and company director – she has been a nurse, change agent, business owner, board director and advocate for children in Australia and internationally.
Her diverse board portfolio has included government, private sector and the not-for-profit sector in the areas of health, finance, social welfare, women’s affairs, children and young people.
Anne is currently the Principal of Anne Skipper and Associates a specialist organisation consulting in corporate governance, board dynamics and strategic facilitation.
Her career highlights have been; founding the highly successful leadership development business The Teleran Group, Chairing the International year of the Family and in 2000 being awarded a Member of the Order of Australia for community service.
Anne has had over 25 years experience as a company director and currently a facilitator with the Institute of Company Directors in Australia and internationally.
She has held positions as a director and chair of boards in the private, government and not-for-profit sectors and is currently:
- Director Plan International Board, Director Plan Hong Kong Board and immediate Past-Chair Plan International Australia Director
- People’s Choice Credit Union
- Chair, Silver Chain Group Australia
- Director Central Adelaide Hills Medicare Local
- Director Tonkin Consulting