Covering the latest in ‘Trust, Innovation and Sustainability’, Sky Business sat down with a range of keynote speakers and panellists to discuss the major challenges facing Australian boards.
This Summit wrap-up features exclusive interviews with:
- Elizabeth Proust AO FAICD, Chairman AICD
- Dr Ken Henry AC, Chair National Australia Bank
- Alison Watkins, Managing Director Coca Cola Amatil
- Sam Mostyn MAICD, Chair Citibank Australia
- Alison Kitchen, National Chairman KPMG Australia
- Elizabeth Carr, Non-Executive Director icare
Gain a greater understanding of your duties and responsibilities with the essential course for directors. Immediately improve your board performance and decision-making with pragmatic professional development that will have a long-lasting impact on your director career.
This three-day program will provide you with a comprehensive overview
of the main components of directorship - governance, finance,
strategy and risk.
The Australian Governance Summit has become the must-attend annual event for the director community.