Rosina Hislop is an experienced Board Director and Chair, serving on boards across health, aged care and education and a national facilitator with The Australian Institute of Company Directors. She is Fellow of the AICD.
A chartered accountant and former partner at Ernst & Young, Rosina has an executive background leading global top 100 companies in corporate strategy, finance, business model innovation and mergers and acquisitions.
Rosina’s international experience with Ernst & Young includes working in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia and the USA.
Rosina brings a pragmatic focus to raising the standards of decision making together with strong commercial acumen and strategic thinking. Her current and past board roles include:
- Deputy Chair ECH Inc;
- Chair of Seymour College,
- Director of GPEx (pronounced G- Pex)
- Chair, SA Health, Southern Adelaide Local Health Network
- Chair, Fertility SA
- Independent Chair of the Risk and Performance committee for the Department of Child Protection.
- Independent Chair of the Local Government Association, SA