This course is suitable for:
- New and existing directors seeking a greater understanding of cyber.
- Directors planning to protect and strategically use their company data and information.
- Chief Executive Officers/ Managing Directors reporting to their board on cyber.
- Chief Information Officers/ IT Managers/ Chief Information Security Officers reporting to their board on cyber.
Please note that prior governance knowledge is essential. This course builds on this knowledge and deep dives into the board’s role in the cyber space.
Therefore any of the following courses must be attended prior to attending the Cyber for Directors course.
- Governance Foundations for Not-for-Profit Directors.
- Foundations of Directorship or International Foundations of Directorship.
- Company Directors Course, Company Directors Course Update or International Company Directors Course.
Alternatively, you must be an FAICD or have at least five years director experience across multiple sectors.