The program consists of three one day courses, which must be taken consecutively as a suite for a packaged rate.
Day 1 – Governance for Directors
- The Role of the Director and the Board
- Introduction to Board Meetings and Governance
Day 2 – Strategy and Risk for Directors
- Introduction to the strategic role of the International Director
- Risk: Issues for Directors
Day 3 – Finance for Directors
- Introduction to Financial Statements for Directors
- Assessing Financial Performance for Directors
View brochure for further details on what is covered in each of the three courses.
Enquire if you are interested in having the program delivered privately to your board or organisation In-house.
How can I enrol?
To enrol in the Fiji Directors Course, please send your enrolment form to the International Division e:email@example.com