You will embark on interactive working sessions through relevant case studies brought to life with video to apply and reinforce your knowledge. After completing the course, you should not only understand your roles and responsibilities, but also improve your contributions to board performance.
The Company Directors Course comprises 10 modules:
- The Role of the Board and the Practice of Directorship
- Decision Making
- Directors' Duties and Responsibilities
- The Board's Legal Environment
- Risk: Issues for Boards
- Strategy: The Board's Role
- Financial Literacy for Directors
- Driving Financial Performance
- Achieving Board Effectiveness
- Learning into Practice
There is approximately 40-60 hours of pre-reading required before the course takes place. It is strongly recommend that you complete the two complimentary e-learning courses (Interpreting Financial Statements and The Director Mindset) before the course takes place.