This is a rare opportunity to discuss common issues such as board selection, board processes, communication, CEO succession planning and the unique challenges facing NFP boards, with fellow chairs.
Who should attend?
Chairs, deputy chairs and those preparing themselves for this role in the not-for-profit sector.
How will I benefit?
- Recognise the various roles of the chair both inside and outside the boardroom.
- Learn about the leadership role of the chair.
- Identify how best to deal with particular situations.
- Acknowledge the specific challenges and dependencies chairs of not-for-profit organisations face.
- Working lunch with the opportunity to discuss issues and network with other NFP chairs.
Completion of the Foundations of Directorship or the Company Directors Course.
Mode of study
Interactive facilitated session.
5 hour session.
For more information please contact your State Office.