Navigating complex governance challenges and risks.
This complex role is made more difficult when the subsidiary or parent operates in a foreign country where the law and regulations may be very different.
Due to this complexity, subsidiary board directorship presents a number of risks which have the potential to affect your personal reputation and professional liability.
At this half-day course you will explore:
- The role and responsibilities of subsidiary board directors
- Issues and risks faced by subsidiary board directors
- The relationship between the subsidiary board and the parent board
- Effective board meeting practices
- Personal liability and risk management
Who should attend?
Current or aspiring directors, and senior executives, of a subsidiary.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Fulfil your responsibilities as a subsidiary board director
- Effectively manage the relationship with your parent board
- Protect yourself from liability by more effectively managing risk
- Apply practical frameworks and tools to enhance governance performance
Mode of study
Interactive session facilitated by an experienced director.
Half-day session (3.5 hours)
For more information please contact your State Office.
Please ensure you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions.