Company Directors Course – Self-Paced
The world around us is changing, and more than ever businesses are looking to their leaders to capably navigate their organisation through today’s unpredictable environment.
After completing our flagship course, participants will clearly understand the responsibilities and expectations on directors today, the relevant issues and trends facing organisations, and what effective governance looks like in practice.
Is this course right for you?
The Company Directors Course Self-Paced is designed for directors, business owners, senior executives and aspiring directors looking to improve their impact in today’s evolving business landscape and drive their career forward.
Delivered as a self-paced course, it is best suited to disciplined learners looking to take charge of their own study schedule. Supported by course notes, online resources, access to expert tutors, and online discussion forums, participants have six months to complete the course and assessment.
We recommend you complete the Foundations of Directorship course or have relevant boardroom experience before enrolling.
How will you benefit?
- Take control of your future: With six months to complete the course and assessment, participants have the flexibility to complete our flagship program in their own time, at their own pace.
- Learn from the experts: Course materials are written and reviewed by practising directors whose insights will help you elevate your impact in the boardroom.
- Take the next step in your career: Strengthen your ability to secure a directorship by completing a course that is widely recognised and respected in the director community.
- Join a network of leaders: Become part of an exclusive community of graduates who sit on the boards of some of Australia’s most prestigious organisations.
- Be supported on your journey: Access online resources, engage with experienced tutors and discuss issues with fellow learners as you complete the course.