Company Directors Course – Self-Paced
Gain a greater understanding of your duties and responsibilities with the essential course for directors. Designed for those not available to attend face-to-face sessions, the self-paced format allows you to complete the Company Directors Course over a six month period.
Is this course right for you?
The course is designed for experienced directors and executives who are not available to attend face-to-face sessions or who prefer distance learning.
The Company Directors Course is essential for the professional development of anyone who wants to further their directorship skills and knowledge. Participants include executive and non-executive directors, CEOs and senior executives who report to boards. It is recommended that participants have completed the Foundations of Directorship program or have equivalent professional experience before enrolling.
What will you learn?
Company Directors Course Self-Paced has been designed for you to study at your own pace, when it suits you.
The course includes modules on effective decision-making, the legal aspects of directorship, financial literacy and strategy, and your duties and responsibilities.
Upon completion of this course you will be equipped to:
- Understand your role and the compliance issues for your board
- Lead beyond compliance to better understand the governance expectations and ethical considerations for businesses
- Help build a better board as well as improve and streamline board processes
- Focus your future strategic discussions with the knowledge and tools you need to monitor your organisation's financial performance and risk managementBroaden your
- view of directorship and provide guidance to improve your personal performance and consequently the performance of your organisation