You will also consider the use of these reports outside the board, such as regulators and stakeholders.
Reports play a critical role to the governance of an organisation. Many famous disasters have occurred due to flawed and incomplete information or even no information at all. Your board makes decisions about the direction and performance of your organisation based on this information.
Who should attend?
Senior executives, managers, new and aspiring directors who are seeking to improve their skills in preparing and presenting reports to the board.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the roles and objectives of board reporting
- Know what the board looks for in board reports
- Explore techniques for effectively using technology when presenting data
- Define the structure and purpose of the various types of board reports
- Learn ways to capture key information and present it successfully
Mode of study
Interactive facilitated session
In-House Delivery Option
Reporting to the Board is also offered through our In-House service
Half-day session (3.5 hours)
For Directors by Directors
Reporting to the Board is presented by professional subject specialists with experience working across a range of boards. On the day you will have opportunities to discuss specific questions with the facilitator and network with your peers.
For more information please contact your State Office.
Please ensure you have read and understood the Cancellation Policy.