This three-day course prepares directors to oversee cyber risk and protect the organisation's data, without stifling opportunities for innovation.
The Cyber for Directors program consists of:
- eLearning course
- Cyber Literacy for Directors, and
- Three full-day sessions covering
- Cyber Governance for Directors
- Cyber Risk for Directors
- Cyber Strategy and Innovation for Directors
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for directors seeking a greater understanding of cyber, as well as CEOs, Chief Information Officers and Chief Information Security Officers reporting in to boards on cyber.
There are two entry pathways for this program.
- Participants must have either attended at least one of the following courses:
Alternatively, be an FAICD or have at least 5 years director experience across multiple sectors.
- Governance Foundations for Not-for-Profit Directors;
- The Foundations of Directorship or International Foundations of Directorship programs
- Company Directors Course, Company Directors Course Update or International Company Directors Course before attending this course; or
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of the Cyber for Directors program, you will be able to:
- understand key terms and concepts of the cyber landscape;
- outline the roles and responsibilities of the board in cyber governance, enabling you to discharge your duties through effective governance methods;
- identify cyber risks, threats and opportunities ensuring the organisation is prepared; and
- direct your organisation's cyber strategy, balancing cyber threats with innovation.
The pilot price is $1,317.50 (50% of the normal member price).
Mode of study
Interactive facilitated session
Three full days.
For more information, please contact your State Office.
Please ensure you have read and understood the Cancellation Policy
In collaboration with Data61