The program consists of three one-day courses, which is delivered consecutively as a suite:
Day 1 – Governance for Directors
- The Role of the Director and the Board
- Introduction to Board Meetings and Governance
Day 2 – Finance for Directors
- Introduction to Financial Statements for Directors
- Assessing Financial Performance for Directors
Day 3 – Strategy and Risk for Directors
- Introduction to the strategic role of the International Director
- Risk: Issues for Directors
Who should attend?
Aspiring or new directors, senior executives and managers from private, public and not-for-profit organisations who want to gain basic knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of boards and directors.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the changes to the Fiji Companies Act and how to stay compliant
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of a director in Fiji
- Gain familiarity with governance and board meeting processes
- Get a director-oriented view of governance, finance, strategy and risk in varying organisational structures
- Take away easy to read course materials and tools you can use immediately
Participants who successfully complete all three sessions and the online assessment will receive the Fiji Directors Course Certificate.
This course is held over three consecutive days. It will include use of relevant case studies and interactive discussions to apply and reinforce your knowledge
You will be given pre-reading materials in our online MyLearning portal. It is recommended to allow 30-40 hours before the course takes place to complete the reading.
The course fee is inclusive of VAT.
Member: $3,950 (VIP)
Non-member: $5,550 (VIP)
Member: $2,633.33 (VIP)
Non-member: $3,700 (VIP)
Please ensure you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions.
Web enrolments are not available for this course.
To enrol, please contact the International team or phone +61 2 8248 6600 during business hours.