This Program is supported by Resource Capital Funds.
- Expand your network
- Build & develop director skills
- Raise your profile
- Build confidence
- Encourage diversity in organisations
How we do it:
- Nominees must be a current AICD member and submit their application online before COB 22th November
- AICD will recruit approximately 35 - 38 woman into the program
- Participants are encouraged to complete the Company Directors Course within the year of participating in the program if they are not already graduates
- DPP commences February through October with a variety of educational events and workshops
- Participants must attend 6 of the 8 events hosted to graduate from the DPP to be showcased in the 2020 DPP Graduation Booklet
Past Participant Comments:
“Following my on-boarding into the DPP in February, I have experienced a profound mindset shift, resulting in me being able to more clearly set myself a board career objective”
“The highlight for me of the DPP has been meeting like minded women from all industries. We have a strong group of women who still catch-up regularly. It has also been fantastic to meet a number of high profile mining execs and board members during the DPP events”
“Thank you so much for this opportunity. I grabbed it with both hands, attended everything and engaged in everything. I got so much out of it”
This program is proudly supported by Resource Capital Funds
"Resource Capital Funds is a mining-focused alternative investments firm that partners with companies to build strong, successful, and sustainable businesses that strive to produce superior returns to all shareholders. Key to our success is identifying investors, partners and individuals who share our values of passion, discipline, integrity, respect and teamwork to deliver on a shared set of high expectations in metals and mining finance.
Our ongoing partnership with the AICD forms part of a trusted network of organisations that help us to meet these goals. We believe that supporting the expansion and strengthening of company director education and networks helps elevate best practice in mining company leadership. As such, we continue to value and support AICD’s Director Pipeline Program to enhance diversity and strengthen individual director capabilities throughout our global network of portfolio companies, but also to introduce a more comprehensive set of backgrounds, skills and perspectives to boards across the industry.
This partnership with the AICD continues to enhance cognitive diversity at board level and addresses the overall balance of risk and opportunity in developing profitable, sustainable and successful mineral assets."
For more information on the Director Pipeline Program please contact us at email@example.com or 9320 1700.
Download the WA Director Pipeline Graduation Booklet: