The Working Group is responsible for the development, implementation and reporting phases of the RAP including:
- Scope and reflect on how AICD can contribute to reconciliation,
- Build an understanding of AICD’s Indigenous stakeholders and sphere of influence,
- Provide guidance and support in development, implementation and evaluation of the RAP.
AICD members who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply.
The RAPWG will consist of up to 12 AICD representatives including the AICD MD CEO as RAP Champion, Indigenous Sector Lead and the appointed Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander member representative. The working group currently meets monthly for 90 minutes and in person, however virtual attendees can be accommodated. It is anticipated that the total time commitment is approximately three hours per month.
Selection of the successful working group member will be based on meeting one or more of the following criteria:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people who live, work or have affiliation with the Traditional lands on which the AICD operates,
- Established connections with Indigenous organisations and communities,
- Demonstrated experience working with organisations committed to Reconciliation.
Term of appointment
Appointment is for the duration of the AICD’s Innovate RAP and members are eligible for re-appointment following the end of their term (approximately 2.5 years). Members will be appropriately remunerated for their participation in the working group.
If you are passionate about Reconciliation, we invite you to complete the expression of interest form by 5pm AEDT, Friday 27 May 2022.
For more information please contact the AICD RAP WG Secretariat.